The conformation and CETP inhibitory activity of -dehydrogingerdione isolated from Zingiber officinale = 생강으로부터 분리한 -데하이드로 진저다이온의 배좌와 CETP 저해활성
Cited 17 time in
- The conformation and CETP inhibitory activity of -dehydrogingerdione isolated from Zingiber officinale = 생강으로부터 분리한 -데하이드로 진저다이온의 배좌와 CETP 저해활성
- S Y Choi; G S Park; Sung Yoon Lee; Ji Yeon Kim; Young Kook Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 727-731
- Publication Year
- In the course of searching for cholesteryl ester transfer protein (CETP) inhibitors from natural sources, a new type of CETP inhibitor, -dehydrogingerdione (1), was isolated from the extract of rhizomes of Zingiber officinale Roscoe. By NMR spectroscopic analysis of its (1)HNMR, (13)C-NMR, and (1)H-(1)H COSY, HMBC, HMQC and NOESY, more precise structure, compared with its originally proposed structures, of -dehydrogingerdione has been elucidated. This active compound inhibited human plasma CETP with IC(50) values of 35 μM.
- Cholesteryl ester transfer protein; Gingiber officinale; Inhibitor
- Pharmaceutical Soc Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.