Draft genome sequence of Shewanella sp. strain HN-41, which produces arsenic-sulfide nanotubes
Cited 4 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Shewanella sp. strain HN-41, which produces arsenic-sulfide nanotubes
- D H Kim; S Jiang; J H Lee; Y J Cho; J Chun; Sang-Haeng Choi; Hong-Seog Park; H G Hur
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Bacteriology, vol. 193, no. 18, pp. 5039-5040
- Publication Year
- The dissimilatory metal reducing bacterium Shewanella sp. strain HN-41 was first reported to produce novel photoactive As-S nanotubes via reduction of As(V) and S 2O 3 2- under anaerobic conditions. Here we report the draft genome sequence and annotation of strain HN-41.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.