Streptobactin, a tricatechol-type siderophore from marine-derived Streptomyces sp. YM5-799 = 해양유래 방선균 YM5-799로부터 분리한 트리카테콜 타입의 스트렙토박틴
Cited 19 time in
- Streptobactin, a tricatechol-type siderophore from marine-derived Streptomyces sp. YM5-799 = 해양유래 방선균 YM5-799로부터 분리한 트리카테콜 타입의 스트렙토박틴
- Y Matsuo; K Kanoh; JaeHyuik Jang; K Adachi; S Matsuda; O Miki; T Kato; Y Shizuri
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 74, no. 11, pp. 2371-2376
- Publication Year
- A new catechol-type siderophore, streptobactin (1), was isolated from a culture broth of the marine-derived actinomycete Streptomyces sp. YM5-799. The structure of streptobactin was determined by NMR and MS analyses and ESIMS/MS experiments to be a cyclic trimer of benarthin. A dibenarthin (2), a tribenarthin (3), and benarthin (4) were also obtained. The production of 1 was regulated by an iron concentration in the culture. The iron-chelating activity of the compounds was evaluated by the chrome azurol sulfonate assay.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.