Two-temperature hybridization for microarray detection of label-free microRNAs with attomole detection and superior specificity = 두 가지 온도를 이용한 마이크로 RNA 어레이 분석
Cited 91 time in
- Two-temperature hybridization for microarray detection of label-free microRNAs with attomole detection and superior specificity = 두 가지 온도를 이용한 마이크로 RNA 어레이 분석
- Jeong Min Lee; Yongwon Jung
- Bibliographic Citation
- Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, vol. 50, no. 52, pp. 12487-12490
- Publication Year
- Two is better than one: Two short locked nucleic acid based probes were used to collectively capture and detect microRNAs by a simple two-temperature hybridization process. Intact microRNAs were directly measured down to attomolar concentrations with a high specificity and nearly four orders of magnitude of dynamic range. Single base mismatches in the microRNAs were potently discriminated from the perfectly matched targets.
- biosensors; LNAs; microarrays; microRNAs; RNA recognition
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.