Nonomuraea endophytica sp. nov., an endophytic actinomycete isolated from Artemisia annua L.
Cited 32 time in
- Nonomuraea endophytica sp. nov., an endophytic actinomycete isolated from Artemisia annua L.
- J Li; G Z Zhao; H Y Huang; W Y Zhu; Lee Jae-Chan; L H Xu; Chang-Jin Kim; W J Li
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 757-761
- Publication Year
- A Gram-stain-positive, aerobic, non-motile actinomycete strain, designated YIM 65601T, was studied by using a polyphasic approach. Phylogenetic analysis based on 16S rRNA gene sequence comparisons revealed that strain YIM 65601T should be assigned to the genus Nonomuraea, with highest 16S rRNA gene sequence similarities to Nonomuraea candida HMC10T (98.8%), N. salmonea DSM 43678T (98.7%), N. turkmeniaca DSM 43926T (98.5%), N. roseola DSM 43767T (98.4%), N. dietziae IFO 14309T (98.2%) and N. kuesteriGW14-1925T (98.1%). 16S rRNA gene sequence similarities to strains of other Nonomuraea species were below 98.0%. Morphological and chemotaxonomic properties of the isolate were consistent with those of members of the genus Nonomuraea. The results of DNA-DNA hybridization and physiological and biochemical tests and fatty acid profiles allowed genotypic and phenotypic differentiation of strain YIM 65601T from closely related species. Thus, YIM 65601T represents a novel species of the genus Nonomuraea, for which the name Nonomuraea endophytica sp. nov. is proposed, with YIM 65601T (=CCTCC AA 209037T =DSM 45385T) as the type strain.
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.