Flavimycins A and B, dimeric 1,3-dihydroisobenzofurans with peptide deformylase inhibitory activity from Aspergillus flavipes = 신규 PDF 저해물질, Flavimycins A와 B
Cited 39 time in
- Flavimycins A and B, dimeric 1,3-dihydroisobenzofurans with peptide deformylase inhibitory activity from Aspergillus flavipes = 신규 PDF 저해물질, Flavimycins A와 B
- Yun Ju Kwon; M J Sohn; Chang-Jin Kim; H Koshino; Won Gon Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 271-274
- Publication Year
- Flavimycins A (1) and B (2), novel dimeric 1,3-dihydroisobenzofurans, were isolated as inhibitors of peptide deformylase from cultures of Aspergillus flavipes. Their chemical structures were established by NMR and MS data analysis. Compounds 1 and 2 exist as epimeric mixtures at C-1 through fast hemiacetal-aldehyde tautomerism. Compounds 1 and 2 inhibited Staphylococcus aureus peptide deformylase with IC 50 values of 35.8 and 100.1 μM, respectively. Consistent with their PDF inhibition, 1 showed two times stronger antibacterial activity than 2 on S. aureus including MRSA, with MIC values of 32-64 μg/mL.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomaterials Research > Industrial Bio-materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.