Screening of the inhibitory activity of Korea local plant extracts against indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) = 한국 자생식물 추출물의 Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) 저해활성
Cited 0 time in
- Screening of the inhibitory activity of Korea local plant extracts against indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) = 한국 자생식물 추출물의 Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) 저해활성
- Jun-Pil Jang; Jae-Hyuk Jang; Eun Young Bae; Sook-Jung Jeong; Hae-Min Kim; M R Kim; Nak Kyun Soung; Bo Yeon Kim; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 379-385
- Publication Year
- Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) is predicted to be therapeutic target for treatment of cancer and immune disease. Thus, we examined methanol extracts prepared from 156 Korean local plants for their inhibitory effects on IDO in vitro. Among them sixteen extracts showed more than 50% inhibition of IDO activity at the concentration of 30 μg/ml . Especially, the extracts of Platycarya strobilacea, Quercus acutissima, Acer ginnala and Alnus japonica were most potent because their IC50 value were 6.5, 8.1, 3.9 and 4.2 μg/ml , respectively.
- Indoleamine 23-dioxygenasecancertryptophanplant extracts.
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.