Monitoring of horizontal gene transfer from agricultural microorganisms to soil bacteria and analysis of microbial community in soils = 농업용 미생물로부터 토양 세균으로 수평적인 유전자 이동의 모니터링과 토양 내 미생물 군집의 분석
Cited 4 time in
- Monitoring of horizontal gene transfer from agricultural microorganisms to soil bacteria and analysis of microbial community in soils = 농업용 미생물로부터 토양 세균으로 수평적인 유전자 이동의 모니터링과 토양 내 미생물 군집의 분석
- Sung Eun Kim; Jae Sun Moon; Won Sik Choi; S H Lee; Sung Uk Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 563-566
- Publication Year
- To investigate the possibility of horizontal gene transfer between agricultural microorganisms and soil microorganisms in the environment, Bacillus subtilis KB producing iturin and the PGPR recombinant strain Pseudomonas fluorescens MX1 were used as model microorganisms. The soil samples of cucumber or tomato plants cultivated in pots and the greenhouse for a six month period were investigated by PCR, real-time PCR, Southern hybridization, and terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP) fingerprinting. Our data from Southern blotting and TRFLP patterns suggest that the model bacteria do not give significant impacts on the other bacteria in the pots and greenhouse during cultivation.
- Agricultural microorganismHorizontal gene transferMicrobial communitySoil bacteriaT-RFLP
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Plant Systems Engineering Research > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.