A selective Seoul-Fluor-based bioprobe, SfBP, for vaccinia H1-related phosphatase: a dual-specific protein tyrosine phosphatase
Cited 17 time in
- A selective Seoul-Fluor-based bioprobe, SfBP, for vaccinia H1-related phosphatase: a dual-specific protein tyrosine phosphatase
- Myeong Seon Jeong; E Kim; Hyo Jin Kang; E J Choi; A R Cho; Sang Jeon Chung; S B Park
- Bibliographic Citation
- Chemical Communications, vol. 48, no. 52, pp. 6553-6555
- Publication Year
- We report a Seoul-Fluor-based bioprobe, SfBP, for selective monitoring of protein tyrosine phosphatases (PTPs). A rational design based on the structures at the active site of dual-specific PTPs can enable SfBP to selectively monitor the activity of these PTPs with a 93-fold change in brightness. Moreover, screening results of SfBP against 30 classical PTPs and 35 dual-specific PTPs show that it is selective toward vaccinia H1-related (VHR) phosphatase, a dual-specific PTP (DUSP-3).
- Royal Soc Chem
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.