Cited 5 time in
- Genome sequence of the shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli strain NCCP15657
- Byung Kwon Kim; Geun- Cheol Song; Gun Hyong Hong; W K Seong; Seon-Young Kim; Haeyoung Jeong; S G Kang; S K Kwon; C H Lee; J Y Song; Dong Su Yu; M S Park; S H Cho; Jihyun Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Bacteriology, vol. 194, no. 14, pp. 3751-3752
- Publication Year
- Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli causes bloody diarrhea and hemolytic-uremic syndrome and serious outbreaks worldwide. Here, we report the draft genome sequence of E. coli NCCP15657 isolated from a patient. The genome has virulence genes, many in the locus of enterocyte effacement (LEE) island, encoding a metalloprotease, the Shiga toxin, and constituents of type III secretion.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Korea Bioinformation Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.