Cited 19 time in
- Cytotoxic terpenes from the stems of Dipterocarpus obtusifolius collected in Cambodia = 디프테로카퍼스옵투시폴리우스로부터 분리한 세포독성을 갖는 테르펜 화합물
- P Khiev; Ok-Kyoung Kwon; Hyuk Hwan Song; Sei Ryang Oh; Kyung Seop Ahn; Hyeong Kyu Lee; Y W Chin
- Bibliographic Citation
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 955-961
- Publication Year
- From the stems of Dipterocarpus obtusifolius, five new triterpenes, 3-oxo-20-hydroxy-30α-methyl,17(29)-α-epoxy-28-norlupane (1), 3-oxo-20-hydroxy-30β-methyl-17(29)α-epoxy-28-norlupane (2), 3,20-dioxo-28,29-norlupan-17α-ol (3), 27-demethyl-20(S)-dammar-23-ene-20- ol-3,25-dione (4), and 3-epi-cecropic acid (5) together with 13 known compounds including diterpene, sesquiterpenes and triterpenes were isolated and characterized. All isolates were tested for their cytotoxicities against a small panel of human cancer cell lines. Of the tested compounds, compounds 4-11 were found to be cytotoxic against one or more human cancer cell lines.
- Cytotoxicity; Dipterocarpaceae; Dipterocarpus obtusifolius; Terpene
- Pharmaceutical Soc Japan
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.