The biological effects of bovine lactoferrin on inflammatory cytokine expression in the PMA stimulated cells = PMA로 자극되어진 세포에서 염증 cytokine 발현에 미치는 bovine lactoferrin의 생물활성 영향
Cited 8 time in
- The biological effects of bovine lactoferrin on inflammatory cytokine expression in the PMA stimulated cells = PMA로 자극되어진 세포에서 염증 cytokine 발현에 미치는 bovine lactoferrin의 생물활성 영향
- S H Chung; Ho Bum Kang; Jae Wha Kim; S S Yoon; M S Nam
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 364-368
- Publication Year
- Bovine lactoferrin is well known as biological activator in defense mechanism related some cells. In this study, we was investigated about the immune modulator as a role of lactoferrin through the transcriptional regulation of genes associated with hypersensitivity such as allergy, athma and inflammatory disease. Effects of inflammatory reaction of bovine lactoferrin was carried out by RT-PCR analysis from isolated total RNA treated with lactoferrin 0, 10, 50, 100, 500 μg/mL and PMA 100 ng/mL. The expression of the TYROBP, PITPNA, IL-10, SLP1, DC-stamp and ICAM-1 mRNA were increased by synergy effect of bovine lactoferrin and PMA. The results of RT-PCR showed that bovine lactoferrin and PMA had an effect of immune modulator by enhancement of TYROBP, PITPNA, SLP1, DC-stamp, IL-10 and ICAM-1 gene transcription in
U937, Mutz-3 and NK92 cells, respectively. Bovine lactoferrin showed a potential of biological function which could be used for industrial applications as a material of food and pharmaceutical.
- ovine lactoferrinimmune modulatorinflammatorybiological function
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Immunotherapy Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.