A novel therapeutic target, GPR43: where it stands in drug discovery = 신약 타겟 GPR43
Cited 10 time in
- A novel therapeutic target, GPR43: where it stands in drug discovery = 신약 타겟 GPR43
- Sunhong Kim; Y M Kim; Young Shin Kwak
- Bibliographic Citation
- Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1505-1509
- Publication Year
- With growing interest in human microbiome for its implication in metabolic disorders, inflammatory diseases, immune disorders and so forth, understanding the biology at the interface of the gut flora and the host becomes very important for identifying novel therapeutic avenues. GPR43 has been deorphanized and the metabolites of microbiome, such as short-chain fatty acids, serve as its natural ligands. There are numerous reports that GPR43 might be a crucial link to the novel therapies for the unmet medical needs and many drug discovery organizations are making their moves in response.
- Pharmaceutical Soc Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.