Genome sequence of Staphylococcus lentus F1142, a strain isolated from korean soybean paste
Cited 6 time in
- Genome sequence of Staphylococcus lentus F1142, a strain isolated from korean soybean paste
- Y D Nam; Won Hyong Chung; M J Seo; S I Lim; S H Yi
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Bacteriology, vol. 194, no. 21, pp. 5987-5987
- Publication Year
- This report describes the draft genome sequence of Staphylococcus lentus F1142, which was isolated from a Korean fermented soybean paste (doenjang). The draft genome sequence contained 2.79 Mbp with a G+C content of 31.8%; this is the first S. lentus genome to be reported.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.