Draft genome sequence of Staphylococcus vitulinus F1028, a strain isolated from a block of fermented soybean
Cited 4 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Staphylococcus vitulinus F1028, a strain isolated from a block of fermented soybean
- Y D Nam; Won Hyong Chung; M J Seo; S I Lim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Bacteriology, vol. 194, no. 21, pp. 5961-5962
- Publication Year
- Staphylococcus vitulinus is a coagulase-negative staphylococcus in the family Staphylococcaceae. This report describes the draft genome sequence of S. vitulinus F1028, which was isolated from a traditional Korean soybean food (meju). This 2.56-Mbp genome sequence is the first S. vitulinus genome of a strain isolated from a fermented soybean product.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.