Cited 0 time in
- 특허 및 논문분석을 이용한 연구생산성 분석 기법에 관한 연구 = A study of analysis methods on R&D productivity using patent and paper analysis
- Seunghoo Shin; Byung Hwan Hyun
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 400-429
- Publication Year
- Global R&D environment is entering on more complicated aspect gradually and tends to increase sharply in a quantitative manner. Technology competition is getting higher. This study intends to raise recognition of a necessity of productivity in a rapidly-changing R&D field and to suggest alternatives for improving its research productivity. For it, the research productivity was analyzed by utilizing two processes of patent analysis and paper analysis.
According to the analysis result, it can be confirmed that Korea has the low research productivity compared to advanced countries such as USA and Japan. Governmentsupported research institute showed the relatively low research productivity, compared to foreign research institutes. It is confirmed that the company research institute has better research productivity than the government-supported research institute. Analyzing the present situation of research productivity through such the patent and paper analysis, seems to contribute to suggest how the research must be done in order to identify the factor of hampering the competitiveness acquisition and to improve the future R&D productivity.
- Patent MappingPaper MappingAnalysis MethodR&D Productivity
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.