Cordiglottis longipedicellata (Orchidaceae), a new species from Vietnam
Cited 8 time in
- Cordiglottis longipedicellata (Orchidaceae), a new species from Vietnam
- R K Choudhary; T T Bach; D V Hai; B H Quang; L V Nong; P Kumar; Sang-Hong Park; Joongku Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Annales Botanici Fennici, vol. 50, pp. 95-98
- Publication Year
- Cordiglottis longipedicellata Joongku Lee, T.B. Tran & R.K. Choudhary, a new species of Orchidaceae from Vietnam is described and illustrated. It is morphologically most similar to C. pulverulenta, but differs in its floral morphology and in having a longer pedicel. Colour photographs, a table comparing the floral structure of the new species with supposedly closely allied species and a key are provided to facilitate species identification. The present paper is also the first report of the genus Cordiglottis in the Indo-Chinese region.
- Finnish Zoological Botanical Publishing Board
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.