Cited 9 time in
- Triterpenes with cytotoxicity from the leaves of Vernicia fordii = 유동잎의 세포독성을 갖는 트리테르펜 화합물
- Y H Pei; Ok-Kyoung Kwon; J S Lee; H J Cha; Kyung Seop Ahn; Sei-Ryang Oh; Hyeong Kyu Lee; Y W Chin
- Bibliographic Citation
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 674-677
- Publication Year
- Two new triterpenes, (1α,3β,8α,9β,10α, 13α,14β)-9,10-dimethyl-25,26-dinorolean-5-en-1,3-diol (1) and (1α,3β,6β)-olean-12-en-1,3,6-triol (2) were isolated from the leaves of Aleurites fordii, together with five known triterpenes. The structures of isolates were established by one dimensional (1D)- and 2D-NMR spectroscopic data along with MS analysis. Of the isolated compounds, 1, 2 and 4 (daturadiol) displayed moderate cytotoxicities against two or more human cancer cell lines in HepG2 (hepatocellular carcinoma), SK-OV-3 (ovarian carcinoma), A-549 (lung carcinoma) and SNU-1 (gastric carcinoma).
- Cytotoxicity; Triterpene; Vernicia fordii
- Pharmaceutical Soc Japan
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.