Cited 18 time in
- Genome sequence of the vancomycin-producing Amycolatopsis orientalis subsp. orientalis strain KCTC 9412T = 반코마이신 생산균주 Amycolatopsis orientalis KCTC 9412의 유전체 서열
- Haeyoung Jeong; Young Mi Sim; Hyun Ju Kim; D W Lee; S K Lim; Sang Jun Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. e00408-e00408
- Publication Year
- Amycolatopsis orientalis is the producer of vancomycin, a glycopeptide antibiotic that is used for the treatment of serious infections
with Gram-positive bacteria. Here we present the next-generation sequencing (NGS)-based 9.06-Mb draft genome sequence
of the type strain Amycolatopsis orientalis subsp. orientalis KCTC 9412 (DSM 40040; ATCC 19795).
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.