Cited 6 time in
- Genome sequences of Amycolatopsis orientalis subsp. orientalis strains DSM 43388 and DSM 46075
- Haeyoung Jeong; Young Mi Sim; Hyun Ju Kim; Y J Lee; D W Lee; S K Lim; Sang Jun Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. e00545-e00545
- Publication Year
- Strains of Amycolatopsis orientalis produce vancomycin or other related glycopeptide antibiotic compounds. Here we report the
draft genome sequences of glycopeptide nonproducers Amycolatopsis orientalis subsp. orientalis DSM 43388 and DSM 46075.
Their genome information will provide insights into the acquisition and regulation of glycopeptide antibiotic resistance genes.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.