Jasminum extensum wall. ex G. Don (Oleaceace), a new record to the flora of Vietnam
Cited 1 time in
- Jasminum extensum wall. ex G. Don (Oleaceace), a new record to the flora of Vietnam
- B H Quang; T T Bach; R K Choudhary; V T Chinh; D V Hai; Sang-Hong Park; Joongku Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Taiwania, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 128-131
- Publication Year
- One rare, poorly known species from India, South China and Thailand - Jasminum extensum Wall. ex G. Don is recently discovered in Vietnam representing a new record to the flora of the country. The plant differs from its closely related species viz. Jasminum pierreanum in having coriaceous leaves and 5-6 primary veins in each side of the mid-rib. Detailed information on taxonomy, types, morphology, habitat, ecology, distribution and studied voucher specimens, as well as illustrations are provided here for species identification.
- Flora of VietnamJasminumNew recordOleaceaeTaxonomy
- Natl Taiwan Univ Press
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.