Genome sequence of marine bacterium Idiomarina sp. strain 28-8, isolated from Korean ark shells
Cited 0 time in
- Genome sequence of marine bacterium Idiomarina sp. strain 28-8, isolated from Korean ark shells
- W J Kim; Y O Kim; D G Kim; B H Nam; H J Kong; H Jung; S J Lee; D W Kim; Dae Soo Kim; S H Chae
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. e00772-e00772
- Publication Year
- Idiomarina sp. strain 28-8 is an aerobic, Gram-negative, flagellar bacterium isolated from the bodies of ark shells (Scapharca
broughtonii) collected from underwater sediments in Gangjin Bay, South Korea. Here, we present the draft genome sequence of
Idiomarina sp. 28-8 (2,971,606 bp, with a G C content of 46.9%), containing 2,795 putative coding sequences.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.