Cited 0 time in
- Genome sequence of Streptococcus parauberis strain KCTC11980, isolated from diseased Paralichthys olivaceus
- M A Park; M G Kwon; J Y Hwang; S H Jung; D W Kim; J Y Park; J S Kim; Y J Na; M Y Kim; Dae Soo Kim; S H Chae; J S Seo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. e00780-e00780
- Publication Year
- Streptococcus parauberis is a coccoid, nonmotile, alpha-hemolytic, Gram-positive bacterium of the Streptococcaceae family.
Streptococcus parauberis strain KCTC11980 was isolated from the kidney of a diseased olive flounder collected from an aquaculture
farm on Jeju Island in 2010. The 2.12-Mb genome sequence consists of 44 large contigs in 16 scaffolds and contains 2,214
predicted protein-coding genes, with a G C content of 35.4%.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Environmental diseases research center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.