Overexpression, crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of a putative xylose isomerase from Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron
Cited 2 time in
- Overexpression, crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic analysis of a putative xylose isomerase from Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron
- J W Cho; B G Han; S Y Park; Seung Jun Kim; M D Kim; B I Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Acta Crystallographica Section F-Structural Biology, vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 1127-1130
- Publication Year
- Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron BT0793, a putative xylose isomerase, was overexpressed in Escherichia coli, purified and crystallized using polyethylene glycol monomethyl ether 550 as the precipitant. X-ray diffraction data were collected to 2.10 A resolution at 100 K using synchrotron X-rays. The crystal was found to belong to space group P1, with unit-cell parameters a = 96.3, b = 101.7, c = 108.3 A, α = 82.8, β = 68.2, γ = 83.0°. The asymmetric unit contained eight subunits of xylose isomerase with a crystal volume per protein weight (V M) of 2.38 A3 Da -1 and a solvent content of 48.3%.
- Bacteroides thetaiotaomicronBT0793glucose isomerasexylose isomerase
- Int Union Crystallography
- Appears in Collections:
- Critical Diseases Diagnostics Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.