Draft genome sequence of an anaerobic and extremophilic bacterium, Caldanaerobacter yonseiensis, isolated from a geothermal hot stream
Cited 4 time in
- Draft genome sequence of an anaerobic and extremophilic bacterium, Caldanaerobacter yonseiensis, isolated from a geothermal hot stream
- S J Lee; Y J Lee; G S Park; Byoung Chan Kim; Sang Jun Lee; J H Shin; D W Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. e00923-e00923
- Publication Year
- Caldanaerobacter yonseiensis is a strictly anaerobic, thermophilic, spore-forming bacterium, which was isolated from a geothermal
hot stream in Indonesia. This bacterium utilizes xylose and produces a variety of proteases. Here, we report the draft genome
sequence of C. yonseiensis, which reveals insights into the pentose phosphate pathway and protein degradation metabolism
in thermophilic microorganisms.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.