Boseongazepines A-C, pyrrolobenzodiazepine derivatives from a Streptomyces sp. 11A057
Cited 14 time in
- Boseongazepines A-C, pyrrolobenzodiazepine derivatives from a Streptomyces sp. 11A057
- Mijin Oh; Jae-Hyuk Jang; S J Choo; Sun Ok Kim; Jong Won Kim; Sung-Kyun Ko; Nak Kyun Soung; Jung-Sook Lee; Chang-Jin Kim; H Oh; Young-Soo Hong; M Ueki; H Hirota; H Osada; Bo Yeon Kim; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 1802-1804
- Publication Year
- Three new pyrrolobenzodiazepine derivatives, boseongazepines A-C (1-3), were isolated from a culture broth of Streptomyces sp. 11A057, together with the known compound usabamycin B (4). The structures of 1-4 were determined through the analysis of spectroscopic data including extensive 1D-, 2D-NMR, and MS techniques. Cell growth inhibition effects of these compounds were evaluated against Jurkat, K-562, HL-60, and HepG2 cell lines.
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.