Cited 0 time in
- Facile preparation of pyrene-templated hexagonal-shaped gold nanoplates
- Eun Kyung Lim; E Jang; S Haam; Y M Huh
- Bibliographic Citation
- Applied Science and Convergence Technology, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 48-53
- Publication Year
- We have formulated hexagonal-shaped gold nanoplates in a single-step for photothermal
therapy that gold ions to gold particles using pyrenyl dextran as reducible stabilizer and template.
They exhibit anisotropic structure with broad surface plasmon resonance (SPR) band into
near-infrared (NIR) spectrum enabling photothermal therapy. These gold nanoplates are also
confirmed biocompatibility and high uptake efficiency due to binding with dextran molecules
on the surface of gold nanoplates and cells. From in vitro phtothermal ablation study under
NIR laser, gold nanoplates have the potential to use as photothermal agents.
- Gold nanoparticle; Photothermal therapy; Hexagonal-shaped; Near-infrared Absorption; Surface plasmon resonance
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomaterials Research > Bionanotechnology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.