A study on analysis of patent information based biotechnology research trend and promising research themes = 특허정보 기반의 바이오 기술개발 트렌드 분석 및 유망기술분야 도출에 관한 연구
Cited 0 time in
- A study on analysis of patent information based biotechnology research trend and promising research themes = 특허정보 기반의 바이오 기술개발 트렌드 분석 및 유망기술분야 도출에 관한 연구
- J S Kam; Moo Woong Kim; Byung Hwan Hyun
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Technology Innovation, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 25-56
- Publication Year
- As science and technology are emphasized as national competitiveness, major nations designate new growth engine industry and establish the effective investment and the development strategy to enhance industrial development and competitiveness through science and technology. New industrial sectors such as Biotechnology and renewable energy have been spot lighted as major new growth engines and this competitive situation is getting fiercer. Universities and research institutions in each country selected and announced the future promising technological field which will produce ripple effect in the future on a regular basis. In Korea, various research institutions continue to select and announce the promising technological fields. In this study, we would like to study the method to derive the promising technological field in the field of biotechnology spotlighted as a new growth engine by utilizing patent information. We would like to derive the major technological field by collecting domestic and international patents in the field of biotechnology using IPC code based technological classification and identifying bio technological trends utilizing text mining method for analysis of technological development trends with patents. Patent contour of US and Korea is compared and analyzed through analysis of text mining to derive the general technological development field in the field of biotechnology. After that, we would like to investigate research theme of promising biotechnology focused technological development through details on technological trends through in-depth analysis about technological field which draws interest more and more in Korea and other countries.
- promising technologiesbiotechnologyIPCtext miningpatent theme map
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.