Cited 7 time in
- Simultaneous quantitation and validation of triterpenoids and phytosteroids in Phaseolus angularis seeds
- Ju Tae Hwang; Hyun-Mee Oh; Mi Hwa Kim; Hyung Jae Jeong; Chul Lee; Hyun Jae Jang; Seung Woong Lee; Chan Sun Park; Mun Chual Rho
- Bibliographic Citation
- Molecules, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 10309-10319
- Publication Year
- A reproducible analytical method using reverse-phase high liquid performance chromatography combined with UV detecting was developed for the quantitative determination of four compounds isolated from the ethanol extract of Phaseolus angularis seeds (PASE): oleanolic acid (1), oleanolic acid acetate (2), stigmasterol (3) and β-sitosterol (4). This method was fully validated in terms of linearity (r2 > 0.999), accuracy (98.5%-100.8%), precision (<0.92%), LOD (<0.0035 mg/mL), and LOQ (<0.0115 mg/mL). The effects of the PASE and isolated compounds 1-4 on TLR4 activation were tested in THP1-Blue cells. Among the tested substances, compound 2 showed potent inhibitory activity with an IC50 value of 3.89 ± 0.17 μM.
- HPLC-UVPhaseolus angularis seedsTLR4Validation
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Functional Biomaterial Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > Bio-Resource Central Bank > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.