Draft genome sequences of Fusobacterium nucleatum ChDC F145, ChDC F174, ChDC F206, and ChDC F300, isolated from human subgingival plaques in the Republic of Korea
Cited 0 time in
- Draft genome sequences of Fusobacterium nucleatum ChDC F145, ChDC F174, ChDC F206, and ChDC F300, isolated from human subgingival plaques in the Republic of Korea
- S N Park; E Cho; Y K Lim; H S Kim; Dae Soo Kim; Jaeeun Jung; J H Baek; E Jo; Young Hyo Chang; J H Shin; S H Choi; J Kang; Y Choi; H S Park; H Kim; J K Kook
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. e01233-e01233
- Publication Year
- Recently, five strains were isolated from human subgingival plaques and were proposed as a novel subspecies of Fusobacterium
nucleatum. Here, we report the draft genome sequences of the strains, except one for which the draft sequence was already introduced.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of Bioinfrastructure > ABS Research Support Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.