Cited 2 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Fusobacterium nucleatum subsp. animalis ChDC F324, isolated from a human subgingival plaque in the Republic of Korea
- S N Park; E Cho; H S Kim; Dae Soo Kim; Jaeeun Jung; J H Baek; Y K Lim; E Jo; Young Hyo Chang; J H Shin; S H Choi; J Kang; Y Choi; S W Kong; S E Han; H S Park; H Kim; J K Kook
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. e01042-e01042
- Publication Year
- Five subspecies of Fusobacterium nucleatum have been classified: animalis, nucleatum, polymorphum, vincentii, and fusiforme.
F. nucleatum subsp. animalis ChDC F324 (KCOM 1325) was isolated from a human subgingival plaque in the Republic of Korea.
Here, we report the draft genome sequence of the strain.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > Bio-Infrastructure Policy Support Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.