Cited 0 time in
- Jasminum albicalyx Kobuski (Oleaceae): a new record from Vietnam = Jasminum albicalyx Kobuski : 베트남 미기록종
- B H Quang; R K Choudhary; T T Bach; V T Chinh; N S Khang; Chang Young Lee; Joongku Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Plant Taxonomy, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 178-180
- Publication Year
- We report a new record of Jasminum albicalyx Kobuski in Vietnam. The plant differs from J.
pedunculatum Gagnep., a closely related taxon, by foliar and floral characters such as less number of lateral
veins, presence of domatia at vein axils on the abaxial surface of leaf, smaller bracts, white calyx having more
number of lobes and less number of lobes in corolla. Morphological description, line drawing and color photographs
are provided in addition to the species key of allied species of Jasminum albicalyx in Vietnam.
- Jasminum albicalyxNew recordVietnamOleaceae
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > International Biological Material Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.