Cited 0 time in
- Quality evaluations of cookies containing mugwort powder = 쑥 분말 첨가량에 따른 쿠키의 품질 평가
- B H Bang; K P Kim; Moon Soo Rhee; E J Jeong
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Food & Nutrition, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 427-434
- Publication Year
- This study investigated the quality characteristics of cookies containing mugwort powder, which is well known for its
various functions and biological activity. Cookie samples were made by adding the mugwort powder at different levels
of 0%, 1%, 3% and 5%. In this study, moisture, pH, color, spread factor, hardness, antioxidant activity and sensory evaluation
of cookies were examined. The pH and moisture were increased when increasing levels of mugwort powder were used.
The L, a and b color values were significantly (p<0.001) decreased when increasing levels of mugwort powder were used.
The spread factor of the cookies was significantly (p<0.01) decreased when increasing levels of mugwort powder were used..
The hardness and DPPH radical scavenging activity of cookies were significantly (p<0.001) increased when increasing levels
of mugwort powder were used. Cookies containing 3% of mugwort powder showed the highest taste and texture scores.
The scores for Flavor and color decreased when more mugwort powder was added.
- mugwort powdercookiesantioxidant activityquality characteristics
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.