Novel porcine epidemic diarrhea virus variant with large genomic deletion, South Korea
Cited 56 time in
- Novel porcine epidemic diarrhea virus variant with large genomic deletion, South Korea
- Seongjun Park; Sang-Hyun Kim; Dae Sub Song; B Park
- Bibliographic Citation
- Emerging Infectious Diseases, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 2089-2092
- Publication Year
- Since 1992, porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV) has been one of the most common porcine diarrhea？associated viruses in South Korea. We conducted a large-scale investigation of the incidence of PEDV in pigs with diarrhea in South Korea and consequently identified and characterized a novel PEDV variant with a large genomic deletion.
- Centers Disease Control & Prevention
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.