A study on activation strategy of biosafety training for LMO research safety management = 시험.연구용 유전자변형생물체(LMO) 안전관리를 위한 안전교육 활성화 방안
Cited 0 time in
- A study on activation strategy of biosafety training for LMO research safety management = 시험.연구용 유전자변형생물체(LMO) 안전관리를 위한 안전교육 활성화 방안
- Young Hee Roh; W K Min; G J Jeong
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society of Safety, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 98-105
- Publication Year
- Biosafety has become quite sensitive issues according to dramatic development of biotechnology and LMO(Living
Modifying Organism) is one of the key issue in biosafety. This study is an exploratory research for investigating the activation strategy
of biosafety training management in LMO research field. Based on the survey data, main results are derived through various statistical
analysis methodology such as descriptive analysis, factor analysis, reliability analysis, analysis of variance and regression analysis.
According to the analysis results, some activation strategies are required to reach the target such as extension of specialized biosafety
training program, enhancement of safety consciousness from the undergraduate courses, introduction of appropriate safety regulations,
unification of safety management and establishment of safety management system.
- LMO; biosafety training; LMO research safety management
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.