Gouleako and herbert viruses in pigs, Republic of Korea, 2013
Cited 6 time in
- Gouleako and herbert viruses in pigs, Republic of Korea, 2013
- H C Chung; V G Nguyen; D Goede; C H Park; A R Kim; H J Moon; Seong-Jun Park; Hye Kwon Kim; B K Park
- Bibliographic Citation
- Emerging Infectious Diseases, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 2072-2075
- Publication Year
- Several viruses in the family Bunyaviridae are pathogenicto animals and cause vector-borne zoonoses. In 2013, investigation of cause of death of 9 pigs on 1 farm in the Republic of Korea found infection with Gouleako and Herbert viruses. Subsequent investigation revealed high prevalence of these viruses among pigs throughout the country.
- Centers Disease Control & Prevention
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.