Desmodianone H and uncinanone B, potential tyrosinase inhibitors obtained from Lespedeza maximowiczii by using bioactivity-guided isolation
Cited 7 time in
- Desmodianone H and uncinanone B, potential tyrosinase inhibitors obtained from Lespedeza maximowiczii by using bioactivity-guided isolation
- D Y Heo; Y M Kim; Joongku Lee; Sang-Hong Park; Jinki Kim; H M Park; C H Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioscience Biotechnology and Biochemistry, vol. 78, no. 6, pp. 943-945
- Publication Year
- A new bioactive compound, namely desmodianone H(1), and another known compound uncinanone B(2) were first isolated using bioactivity-guided isolation from the leaves of Lespedeza maximowiczii and structures were elucidated by comprehensive analysis of their nuclear magnetic resonance and mass spectrometry data. Compounds 1 and 2 exhibited strong inhibitory effects on mushroom tyrosinase activity.
- Lespedeza maximowicziidesmodianone Htyrosinase inhibition activityuncinanone B
- T&F (Taylor & Francis)
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.