Cited 1 time in
- Cosmetic activities of nyasol from the rhizomes of Anemarrhena asphodeloide = 지모의 뿌리줄기로부터 분리된 nyasol의 미용효과
- Yhun Jung Park; C S Ku; M J Kim; M K Lee; Ki Ohk Kim; Hyung Won Ryu; Hyuk-Hwan Song; Doo-Young Kim; Sei-Ryang Oh
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 31-38
- Publication Year
- The rhizomes of Anemarrhena asphodeloide was extracted with 100% ethanol and concentrated subfractions were separated with medium pressure liquid chromatography-based activity profiling. One compound was isolated from the subfraction 10 through the repeated preparative high performance liquid chromatography (prep-HPLC). According to physico-chemical and spectroscopic data including NMR and MS, the chemical structures of the compound was determined as nyasol (1). Nyasol was exhibited potent inhibitory activity for NO (IC50: 12.5 μg/mL), tyrosinase (IC50: 12.5 μg/mL), melanin contents (IC50: 12.5 μg/mL), thymus and activation-regulated chemokine (TARC) production (IC50: 6.25 μg/mL). As a result, nyasol has an excellent inflammation-dependent anti-whitening and TARC production activity. It could be used to a large range of functional cosmetics.
- Anemarrhena asphodeloide; Anti-atopy; Anti-whitening; Nitric oxide; Nyaso
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.