Cited 3 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Fusobacterium nucleatum subsp. nucleatum ChDC F316, isolated from a human peri-implantitis lesion in the Republic of Korea
- S N Park; E Cho; H S Kim; Dae Soo Kim; Jaeeun Jung; J H Baek; Y K Lim; E Jo; Young Hyo Chang; J H Shin; S H Choi; J Kang; Y Choi; H S Park; H Kim; J K Kook
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. e01041-e01041
- Publication Year
- Fusobacterium nucleatum is a Gram-negative anaerobe and is one of the causative agents of periodontal diseases, including periimplantitis.
Fusobacterium nucleatum subsp. nucleatum ChDC F316 (KCOM 1322) was isolated from a human peri-implantitis
lesion. Here, we report the draft genome sequence of this strain.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > Bio-Infrastructure Policy Support Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.