Cited 4 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Fusobacterium nucleatum subsp. vincentii ChDC F8, isolated from a human subgingival plaque in the Republic of Korea
- S N Park; E Cho; H S Kim; Dae Soo Kim; Jung Jaeeun; J H Baek; Y K Lim; E Jo; Young Hyo Chang; J H Shin; J Kim; S H Choi; J Kang; Y Choi; H S Park; H Kim; J K Kook
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. e01040-e01040
- Publication Year
- Fusobacterium nucleatum is a Gram-negative, nonmotile, obligately anaerobic rod bacterium which might play an important
role in the initiation and progression of periodontal diseases. F. nucleatum subsp. vincentii ChDC F8 (KCOM 1231) was isolated
from a human gingivitis lesion. Here, we report the draft genome sequence of the strain.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > Bio-Infrastructure Policy Support Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.