Complete genome sequence of Streptococcus iniae YSFST01-82, isolated from olive flounder in Jeju, South Korea
Cited 5 time in
- Complete genome sequence of Streptococcus iniae YSFST01-82, isolated from olive flounder in Jeju, South Korea
- S Rajoo; Wooyoung Jeon; K Park; S Yoo; I Yoon; Hong-Weon Lee; Jungoh Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. e00319-e00319
- Publication Year
- Streptococcus iniae is associated with morbidity in commercial fish species, especially in olive flounders (Paralichthys olivaceus),
and was recently identified as an emerging human pathogen. Here, we report the complete 2.09-Mb genome sequence of S. iniae
strain YSFST01-82, isolated from an olive flounder with streptococcosis disease in Jeju, South Korea.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Bio Technology Innovation > BioProcess Engineering Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Bio Technology Innovation > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.