Cited 4 time in
- Genome sequences of Pseudomonas amygdali pv. tabaci strain ATCC 11528 and pv. lachrymans strain 98A-744
- Haeyoung Jeong; J W Kloepper; Choong-Min Ryu
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. e00683-e00683
- Publication Year
- Certain pathovars of Pseudomonas amygdali, which is newly reclassified from Pseudomonas syringae by DNA-DNA hybridization
and ribotyping, cause many serious diseases of major crop plants. Herein, we present draft genome sequences of
P. amygdali pv. tabaci strain ATCC 11528 and P. amygdali pv. lachrymans strain 98A-744.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.