Ulleungamides A and B, modified α,β-dehydropipecolic acid containing cyclic depsipeptides from Streptomyces sp. KCB13F003
Cited 17 time in
- Ulleungamides A and B, modified α,β-dehydropipecolic acid containing cyclic depsipeptides from Streptomyces sp. KCB13F003
- Sangkeun Son; Sung-Kyun Ko; Mina Jang; Jae Kyoung Lee; In Ja Ryoo; Jung-Sook Lee; Kyung Ho Lee; Nak Kyun Soung; H Oh; Young-Soo Hong; Bo Yeon Kim; Jae-Hyuk Jang; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Organic Letters, vol. 17, no. 16, pp. 4046-4049
- Publication Year
- Two novel cyclic depsipeptides, ulleungamides A (1) and B (2), were isolated from cultures of terrestrial Streptomyces sp. Their structures were determined by analyses of spectroscopic data and various chemical transformations, including modified Mosher's method, advanced Marfey's method, PGME, GITC derivatizations, and Snatzke's method. Ulleungamides were determined to be a new class of peptides bearing unprecedented units, such as 5-hydroxy-6-methyl-2,3-dehydropipecolic acid, 4,5-dihydroxy-6-methyl-2,3-dehydropipecolic acid, and amino-linked 2-isopropylsuccinic acid. Ulleungamide A displayed growth inhibitory activity against Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella typhimurium without cytotoxicity.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.