Penidioxolanes A and B, 1,3-dioxolane containing azaphilone derivatives from marine-derived Penicillium sp. KCB12C078
Cited 5 time in
- Penidioxolanes A and B, 1,3-dioxolane containing azaphilone derivatives from marine-derived Penicillium sp. KCB12C078
- Seung Min Kim; Sangkeun Son; Jong Won Kim; Eun Soo Jeon; Sung-Kyun Ko; In Ja Ryoo; Kee Sun Shin; H Hirota; S Takahashi; H Osada; Jae-Hyuk Jang; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Natural Products Sciences, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 231-236
- Publication Year
- Two new azaphilone derivatives containing 1,3-dioxolane moiety, penidioxolanes A (1) and B (2), were isolated from marine-derived fungus Penicillium sp. KCB12C078, together with four known compounds (3-6) by chemical investigation. Compounds 1 - 6 were isolated by combination of silica gel, ODS column chromatography and preparative HPLC. Their structures were determined by analysis of spectroscopic data including 1D-, 2D-NMR, and MS techniques. The isolates were evaluated against cancer cell growth inhibition effects and antimicrobial activity.
- 1,3-Dioxolane; Azaphilone derivatives; Marine-derived fungus; Penicillium
- Korean Society of Pharmacognosy
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomaterials Research > Industrial Bio-materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.