Whole-genome sequence of Erysipelothrix larvae LV19T (=KCTC 33523T), a useful strain for arsenic detoxification, from the larval gut of the rhinoceros beetle, Trypoxylus dichotomus
Cited 1 time in
- Whole-genome sequence of Erysipelothrix larvae LV19T (=KCTC 33523T), a useful strain for arsenic detoxification, from the larval gut of the rhinoceros beetle, Trypoxylus dichotomus
- Sooyeon Lim; Moon Soo Rhee; Dong Ho Chang; Byoung Chan Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Biotechnology, vol. 223, pp. 40-41
- Publication Year
- Erysipelothrix larvae LV19T was preliminary isolated from the larval gut of a rhinoceros beetle, Trypoxylus dichotomus in Korea. Here, we present the whole genome sequence of E. larvae LV19T strain, which consisted of 2,511,486 base pairs with a GC content of 37.4% and one plasmid. Unlike other Erysipelothrix strains (SY 1027, Fujisawa and ATCC 19414), the arsenic-resistance genes were identified in LV19T strain.
- Arsenic resistance genesErysipelothrix sp. LV19TWhole genome sequencing
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.