Cited 5 time in
- Draft genome sequence of Leptolyngbya sp. KIOST-1, a filamentous cyanobacterium with biotechnological potential for alimentary purposes
- Ji Hyung Kim; D H Kang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. e00984-e00984
- Publication Year
- Here, we report the draft genome of cyanobacterium Leptolyngbya sp. KIOST-1 isolated from a microalgal culture pond in
South Korea. The genome consists of 13 contigs containing 6,320,172 bp, and a total of 5,327 coding sequences were
predicted. This genomic information will allow further exploitation of its biotechnological potential for alimentary purposes.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.