Cited 0 time in
- Complete genome sequence of a South Korean isolate of Habenaria mosaic virus
- D Igori; Seungmo Lim; F Zhao; Dasom Baek; Jae Sun Moon
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. e00958-e00958
- Publication Year
- Habenaria mosaic virus (HaMV), a member of the genus Potyvirus in the family Potyviridae, was first discovered from Habenaria
radiata in Japan. The complete genomic sequence of a South Korean isolate (PA1) of HaMV infecting Plantago asiatica L.
was determined with high-throughput RNA sequencing.
- Amer Soc Microb
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.