Cited 1 time in
- Complete genome sequence of Chinese yam necrotic mosaic virus from Dioscorea opposita in the Republic of Korea
- J H Lee; C G Son; J B Kwon; H H Nam; Y Kim; S H Lee; F Zhao; Jae Sun Moon
- Bibliographic Citation
- Microbiology Resource Announcements, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. e00778-e00778
- Publication Year
- The complete genome sequence of Chinese yam necrotic mosaic virus (ChYNMV) consisting of 8,213 nucleotides containing one
open reading frame was determined by the transcriptome data generated from Discorea opposita. This is the first report of the
complete nucleotide sequence of ChYNMV from Dioscorea opposita in the Republic of Korea.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomaterials Research > Plant Systems Engineering Research > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.