Nocardioides intraradicalis sp. nov., isolated from the roots of Psammosilene tunicoides W. C. Wu et C. Y. Wu
Cited 5 time in
- Nocardioides intraradicalis sp. nov., isolated from the roots of Psammosilene tunicoides W. C. Wu et C. Y. Wu
- M J Huang; H Q Huang; N Salam; M Xiao; Y Q Duan; Chang-Jin Kim; Q Q Li; W Chen; W J Li
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 66, no. 10, pp. 3841-3847
- Publication Year
- A Gram-stain-positive, non-spore-forming and non-motile strain designated YIM DR1091Twas isolated from the roots of Psammosilene tunicoides W. C. Wu et C. Y. Wu collected from Gejiu, Yunnan, China. The taxonomic position of strain YIM DR1091 was investigated by polyphasic approaches. Phylogenetic analyses based on 16S rRNA gene sequences indicated that strain YIM DR1091Tis a member of the genus Nocardioides. Strain YIM DR1091Twas closely related to Nocardioides pyridinolyticus OS4T, Nocardioides caricicola YC6903T, Nocardioides hankookensis DS-30Tand Nocardioides aquiterrae GW-9Tand had a pairwise 16S rRNA gene sequence similarities of 97.6, 97.5, 97.2 and 97.2%, respectively. DNA:DNA relatedness values between strain YIM DR1091Tand related type strains JCM 10369T, JCM 17686T, JCM 15302Tand JCM 11813Twere found to be 44.9±1.7, 50.2±1.3, 46.8±0.9 and 43.0±0.2% respectively. The respiratory menaquinone for strain YIM DR1091Twas MK-8 (H4) while the major fatty acids (>5%) were iso-C16:0, C17:1ω8c，C17:0, iso-C15:0and iso-C14:0. The polar lipids were diphosphatidylglycerol, phosphatidylglycerol and three unidentified phospholipids. Whole-cell hydrolysates contained mannose, ribose, glucose and galactose, along withLL-diaminopimelic acid as the diagnostic diamino acid in the peptidoglycan. The DNA G+C content was 74.6 mol%. Phenotypic, phylogenetic and chemotaxonomic data indicated that strain YIM DR1091Trepresents a novel species of the genus Nocardioides, for which the name Nocardioides intraradicalis sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is YIM DR1091T(=JCM 30632T=CGMCC4.7251T).
- Nocardioides intraradicalis sp. nov; Polyphasic approach; Psammosilene tunicoides W. C.
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomaterials Research > Industrial Bio-materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.