Effect of high hydrostatic pressure treatment on isoquercetin production from rutin by commercial α-L-rhamnosidase = 엘 람노시다아제를 이용한 루틴으로부터 이소쿼세틴 생산성에 정수압이 미치는 영향
Cited 7 time in
- Effect of high hydrostatic pressure treatment on isoquercetin production from rutin by commercial α-L-rhamnosidase = 엘 람노시다아제를 이용한 루틴으로부터 이소쿼세틴 생산성에 정수압이 미치는 영향
- D Y Kim; Soo Jin Yeom; C S Park; Y S Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Biotechnology Letters, vol. 38, pp. 1775-1780
- Publication Year
- Objectives: To optimize conversion of rutin to isoquercetin by commercial α-l-rhamnosidase using high hydrostatic pressure (HHP). Results: The de-rhamnosylation activity of α-l-rhamnosidase for isoquercetin production was maximal at pH 6.0 and 50？°C using HHP (150 MPa). The enzyme showed high specificity for rutin. The specific activity for rutin at HHP was 1.5-fold higher than that at atmospheric pressure. The enzyme completely hydrolysed 20 mM rutin in tartary buckwheat extract after 2 h at HHP, with a productivity of 10 mM h？1. The productivity and conversion were 2.2- and 1.5-fold higher at HHP than at atmospheric pressure, respectively. Conclusions: This is the first report concerning the enzymatic hydrolysis of isoquercetin in tartary buckwheat at HHP.
- Hydrostatic pressure; Isoquercetin; Rutin; Tartary buckwheat; α-l-rhamnosidase
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.